Thank you for your interest in participating at our next WNY’s Furtastic Adopt-A-Thon as a Pet Rescue Organization at the Erie County Department of Homeland Security & Emergency Services Training & Operations Center located at 3359 Broadway in Cheektowaga, NY.
NEXT EVENT DATE/TIME: April 14, 2018
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT: March 16, 2018
We offer Pet Rescue Organizations these options for display space:
- Only adoption event of its kind in Western New York
- FREE 10’ Indoor space with one (1) table & two (2) chairs included. ($75.00 Value)
- Your adoptable animals will be featured on our WNY’s Furtastic Facebook Page
- Pet Rescue Organizations with more than 15 dogs can request two (2) spaces
- Participants are required to provide an Insurance Certificate listing County of Erie as additionally insured and we will ask you to sign a hold harmless agreement.
Our goal is to help 100 pets find their forever homes. All pets adopted will receive a free micro-chip compliments of the Erie County Department of Health and Department of Homeland Security & Emergency Services.
Please note as a Pet Rescue Organization you will be required to provide an Insurance Certificate listing the County of Erie as additionally insured and we will ask you to sign a hold harmless agreement.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM, PRINT A COPY AND MAIL:
- Insurance Certificate listing the County of Erie as additionally insured
- Signed Hold Harmless Agreement
WNY’s Furtastic Adopt-A-Thon
c/o Jackie Blachowski
125 Walden Galleria Drive-P.O. Box 271
Cheektowaga, NY 14225-9998
A printed form is available for download and completion if necessary.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com for further information or should you have any questions.