Thank you for your interest in participating at our next WNY’s Furtastic Adopt-A-Thon as a Pet Rescue Organization at the Sheridan Park Volunteer Fire Company located at 738 Sheridan Drive in Tonawanda, NY.
NEXT EVENT DATE/TIME: September 8, 2018
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT: August 10, 2018
We offer Pet Rescue Organizations these options for display space:
- Only adoption event of its kind in Western New York
- FREE 10’ Indoor space with one (1) table & two (2) chairs included. ($75.00 Value)
- Your adoptable animals will be featured on our WNY’s Furtastic Facebook Page
- Pet Rescue Organizations with more than 15 dogs can request two (2) spaces
- Participants are required to provide an Insurance Certificate listing the Sheridan Park Volunteer Fire Company as additionally insured.
Our goal is to help 100 pets find their forever homes. All pets adopted will receive a free micro-chip compliments of the Erie County Department of Health and Department of Homeland Security & Emergency Services.
Please note as a Pet Rescue Organization you will be required to provide an Insurance Certificate listing the County of Erie as additionally insured and we will ask you to sign a hold harmless agreement.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM, PRINT A COPY AND MAIL:
- Insurance Certificate listing the County of Erie as additionally insured
- Signed Hold Harmless Agreement
WNY’s Furtastic Adopt-A-Thon
c/o Jackie Blachowski
125 Walden Galleria Drive-P.O. Box 271
Cheektowaga, NY 14225-9998
A printed form is available for download and completion if necessary.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com for further information or should you have any questions.